As part of Brikers’ commitment to product quality and customer satisfaction, Brikers is pleased to provide its customers with this Limited Warranty subject to the terms and conditions outlined below:
1. In this Limited Warranty, defined terms are capitalized and bolded:
2. Subject to Sections 3, 4 and 5 below, Brikers will provide its customers with a Limited Warranty against defects in material and workmanship (the “Covered Defect(s)”), for the product(s) listed in the attached Quote or Purchase Invoice that have a warranty code not ending in “00” (the “Warranted Product(s)”), for the period(s) of time listed in Table 1 attached as Appendix “A” (the “Warranty Period(s)”).
3. Subject to Sections 3, 4 and 5 below, if a Covered Defect is discovered prior to the expiration of the Warranty Period(s) and is approved by Brikers as a Valid Warranty Claim, then Brikers, in its sole and exclusive discretion, will either:
(collectively, the "Limited Warranty").
4. The Limited Warranty applies only to the Warranted Products. This Limited Warranty does not apply to any other products, whether or not packaged or sold with the Warranted Products.
5. The Limited Warranty is non-transferable and can be redeemed only by the original purchaser listed in the purchase invoice at the original location where Brikers shipped the Warranted Product.
6. The Limited Warranty does not cover any charges for installation, removal, shipping, or replacement of the Warranted Products including but not limited to labour and material charges.
7. The Limited Warranty does not apply to the following:
8. This Limited Warranty will only apply to claims that strictly adhere to the claims procedure outlined in Section 4 (the “Valid Warranty Claim Procedure”). Brikers reserves the right to void any Limited Warranty claim that does not follow the Valid Warranty Claim Procedure.
9. Brikers reserves the sole and exclusive right to make a determination of Valid Warranty Claim. Once a Brikers’ determination is made, that determination will be final and binding on the Claimant and the Claimant shall have no right to appeal that determination.
10. Brikers reserves the right to void any Limited Warranty claim where the claimant fails to deliver the Core that is the subject of the claim back to Brikers facility located at 12865 Katonien St, Maple Ridge, BC V2W 0J2 (the “Brikers’ Facility”) within no later than 60 calendar days from the date the Claim Notice is received by Brikers.
11. Any product that is replaced or repaired by Brikers under this Limited Warranty shall be provided to the Claimant on an As-Is/Where-Is basis with no new or additional warranty whatsoever.
12. IN NO EVENT SHALL BRIKERS BE LIABLE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, FOR DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE WARRANTED PRODUCT OR PRODUCT WITH A WARRANTY CODE ENDING IN “00”, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE DIRECTLY ATTRIBUTABLE TO THE WARRANTED PRODUCT OR PRODUCT WITH A WARRANTY CODE ENDING IN “00”, ARE DAMAGES THAT HAVE BEEN SUSTAINED BY PRODUCTS OR COMPONENTS THAT ARE UPSTREAM OR DOWNSTREAM FROM THE WARRANTED PRODUCT OR PRODUCT WITH A WARRANTY CODE ENDING IN “00”, OR ARE INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL , PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF USE, LABOUR CHARGES, INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WARRANTED PRODUCT OR PRODUCT WITH A WARRANTY CODE ENDING IN “00” OR BRIKERS’ PERFORMANCE OF ITS OBLIGATIONS HEREUNDER.
13. Brikers reserves the right to deny any warranty claims that do not strictly adhere to the following claims procedure:
14. No amendment, modification, supplement or other purported alteration of this Limited Warranty shall be binding unless it is in writing and signed by Brikers.
15. This Limited Warranty supersedes all written or oral prior agreements or understandings with respect thereto.
16. Any waiver by Bikers of any of the provisions of this Limited Warranty, or any breach of any provision of this Limited Warranty, must be in writing in order to have effect, and shall not be construed as a continuing waiver of other breaches of the same or other provisions of this Limited Warranty.
|BRK00||No warranty applicable. Product is sold as-is/where-is.*|
|BRK30||30-day limited warranty. See full warranty for details.*|
|BRKE3||30-day limited warranty covering major engine failures only. Does not include oil leaks, starters, alternators and other minor component failures.*|
|BRK6M||6-month limited warranty. See full warranty for details.*|
|BRKE6||6-month limited warranty covering major engine failures only. Does not cover oil leaks, starters, alternators, and other minor component failures.*|